Our Summer courses for kids are designed around fun stories, games and creative activities that will inspire your child, improve their language and build their confidence.
Above all, it will give them the chance to use the English that they’ve been studying so hard to learn.
Kids learning with the world's English experts will:
- get a qualified and experienced Young Learner teacher
- use English in class and on our exciting activity programme
- learn by listening to songs, reading stories, playing games and working on class projects
- improve their language and grow in confidence
- have a great time learning English.
The right level for your child
We offer summer courses for every age group and ability level with classes organized as follows:
We have three age groups:
- Primary 1 (ages 6–7), children must be 6 years by 01/09/2014
- Primary 2 (ages 8–10)
- Lower secondary 1 (ages 11–12).
If your child is a new British Council learner they’ll need to take a placement test to find out which is the right course level for them. These tests take place in our teaching centres in Agouza and Heliopolis. Children will be placed with others of a similar ability. You can book your placement test online here.
Please bring your child’s birth certificate with you.
Don’t wait till summer - Start learning now
Visit the LearnEnglish Kids website and start improving their English today. There are thousands hints and tips, games and downloads. And most of it is FREE.