Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. It will give you the best possible preparation for your IELTS test.
With Road to IELTS you get:
- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A 'My Progress' section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- 'My Profile' section to remind you of your test date
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
You can try our Road to IELTS resources with 10 hours of free study right now
When you register for an IELTS test with us you’ll be free to enjoy a further 20 hours of learning materials.
Alternatively, you can go straight to Road to IELTS: Full Version to find out more about the full version of this e-learning product, including information about subscription packages.
For advice and suggestions on a range of topics related to the IELTS test, read the blogs written by numerous IELTS experts, including many from the British Council. The posts on this blog will help you get the best possible score in IELTS. They have been written by British Council IELTS experts, IELTS authors, teachers and successful candidates. This blog is a perfect complement to Road to IELTS, the British Council's official IELTS preparation product. Read on!