Celebrating the achievements of alumni in Egypt
When outstanding individuals receive a world-class education in the UK, the effects can last a lifetime. The Alumni Awards shine a light on the impact that alumni of UK higher education institutions are making in their chosen field, and how this was sparked by their studies in the UK.
There are three award categories:
- Professional Achievement Award recognising UK alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award recognising UK alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award recognising UK alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
Have you, or someone you know, studied in the UK and have gone on to achieve exceptional success? If so, apply or nominate for one of the Awards!
What makes a great application? Find out our top tips on the Study UK Alumni Awards website.
Some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award:
- Raise your international profile through global press and digital coverage
- Build your professional networks and business connections
- Win a professional networking visit to the UK
Nominations for all categories close on Sunday 13 October; applications on Monday 28 October 2019.
|3 July 2019||Applications open|
|13 October 2019||Deadline for all nominations|
|28 October 2019||Applications close at 23.59 (GMT) for all countries|
|October - November 2019||Shortlisting of applications|
|December 2019 - January 2020||Announcement of finalists|
|22 January 2020||Egypt national level winners announced|
|April 2020||Global Alumni Awards winners announced|
If you are an alumnus of a UK university and you want the world to know how your work is making a difference, you can apply for next year’s awards, applications open from 3 July 2019. We look forward to hearing your story.