This is an intensive 5-day course designed for teachers who teach children below the age of 6. The course gives you a chance to explore useful strategies for the successful planning and management of a pre-primary class, and to examine ways in which you can create a fun and productive learning environment through developing better communication with your students.
- Classroom and Behaviour Management
- Using Puppets
- Using Songs and Chants in the Pre-Primary Classroom
- Teaching Phonics
- Lesson Planning Tips and Technics 1
- Lesson Planning Tips and Technics 2
- Course reflection activities