Exams Invigilator - Cairo
To ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
|Location||Cairo: Various venues and schools across Cairo|
|Salary||Freelance (Hourly paid – Intermittent)|
|Closing date||Monday, 15 March 2021|
You will be accountable for maintaining the integrity and reputation of the British Council and the various examination boards by ensuring that tests are delivered to prescribed standards for customer service, security and administration. You will also be accountable for promoting a positive image of the British Council by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day.
- Programme/service support
- Customer support
- Training and development
- Other important features or requirements of the job:
- You will be paid as per the terms and conditions of your letter of assignment.
- You may be required to work weekends (Saturdays and /or Sundays), public holidays, extended hours in the early morning or late evening. You must have the flexibility to work
Please download the below documents and read more about the Invigilator role profile.
How to apply
- Graduates and Undergraduates are allowed to apply.
- Read carefully the Invigilator Role profile
- Download and fill the Application Form
- Submit it to the following email: Venuestaff.firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVs are accepted. Yet, you must fill the criminal part in the application form. .
- Shortlisting and Interviews will take place starting end of January 2021
- Work will take place during Examinations session in April to June 2021
- Examinations are held in various venues, places, schools and districts across Cairo (Obour City, Ismailia desert road, New Cairo, Al Rehab City, Maadi, 6th October city…. etc.)