The online/phone consultation fee is 200 EGP.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to be present for the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
- The online/phone consultation fee is 200 EGP. You can pay online or in our centres. The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations to be over the phone or online.
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 5 and 15 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best English course from our range of courses for kids and courses for teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register a child or a teenager for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.