We offer a wide and flexible range of courses to meet your needs. So whatever your age, your level or your learning goals, we have the right course for you.
How do we teach English at the British Council?
- We make learning fun because we believe people learn better if they enjoy being in the classroom.
- We use different teaching techniques because different students have different learning styles.
- We ask students to work in pairs and in groups so they develop real-life communication skills.
- We use course books produced by specialist publishers and materials created by our teachers.
- We provide students with language input and skills practice.
- We also teach study skills to help you become more independent language learners.
You will have a chance to actively participate in your learning process.