Give yourself the IELTS advantage
Preparing and planning for IELTS significantly increases your chances of success. And as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than we are to help you get the score you need. This course is all about giving you a competitive edge when you enter the testing room.
British Council Egypt is now offering IELTS Preparation Online courses for both adults (18 years old and above) and teens (15 to 17 years old). Online courses are designed to give you the same progress as the traditional face-to-face classes, delivered by our highly qualified teachers to help you develop your skills prior to your IELTS test through virtual live classes in addition to extra learning hours through our mobile app.
On this course you will:
- Learn about the four different test modules; listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Develop exam skills and strategies
- Take sample tests and receive personalised feedback
Why should you choose this course at the British Council?
Improve your chances of IELTS success with the world’s English experts and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified teachers
- Practise modules of the exam
- Be equipped to anticipate question types and answer them confidently
- Be provided with individualised advice and support
- Gain access to IELTS online support to help you continue learning outside the classroom
How is this course structured?
We have a range of IELTS preparation courses to cater for your needs:
- General or Academic IELTS courses: covers all 4 modules of the exam
You’ll need to take a placement test to determine your level. You can book your placement test online here.
How will I be assessed?
This course is all about preparing you for your exam. Please note that once you have completed the course you won’t actually receive a grade from us. What you will receive, however, is personalised feedback, advice on your progress and the steps you need to take to help you get the result you need.