Cairo Symposium is a platform for leaders from the world of government, civil society, education and business to debate the skills needed for young people in the Arab World to have access to better jobs and opportunities.
Who is attending
- Officials in ministries of education, economic development, labour or planning with decision making powers and expertise in the areas of education policy and planning; labour market strategies, or research and development;
- Officials from UK government;
- Specialised regional organisations concerned with education research and/or provision;
- Business leaders from key sectors;
- Members of the Arab and international media – including specialist media;
- Representatives of large NGOs active in entrepreneurship (social and commercial), youth development, enterprise development, and education; and
- Representatives of international organisations active in the fields of human development, skills and employability.