Summer Camp is a fun-filled, project based course that is designed around fun stories, games and creative activities that will inspire your child, improve their language and build their confidence.
Above all, it will give them the chance to use the English that they’ve been studying so hard to learn.
KIDS LEARNING WITH THE WORLD'S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Have a more rewarding learning experience and get the most out of learning English in summer
- Improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality English courses designed and taught by experts
- Have space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- Develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed, safe environment where they can be themselves
- Work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
Duration and Locations:
The duration of each summer camp is 30 hours over two weeks. Each class is 3 hours long, and classes are held 5 times a week (Sunday to Thursday). Classes are held in our centres in Agouza, Heliopolis, CityStars, Nile University, and Alexandria. For more information, click here