About the programme
The 'Science Journalism Training Programme' is an opportunity for science communicators who are interested in science journalism and writing to provide them with the skills and knowledge needed to create science content which is both informative and entertaining to their readers and audiences.
The British Council Egypt is organising this science journalism online training programme within its vision of building capacities in science media and communication in Egypt.
Eligibility Criteria to apply
The online training programme in science journalism is open to:
- Egyptian science communicators working in science communication fields (Full-time, Part-time, or Freelance)
- 2-7 years of professional experience in science communication (undergraduate students can apply, only if in their final year)
- Age between 20 and 35 years
- Proficiency of Arabic language and good knowledge of English language
- Interest in covering scientific topics and writing about sciences